Christopher Todd Communities At Estrella Commons

3 Reviews

15385 W Fillmore St
Goodyear, AZ

We Want To Hear From You

We pride ourselves on building communities that resonate with our residents—a place where you feel like you belong. We hope you’ll take a tour and reach out with any questions. If you don't see a neighborhood where you want to live, let us know where you’d like to see Christopher Todd Communities. We’re quickly growing to meet the demand for our luxury rental homes.

Keep In Touch

Call the number below or fill out the contact form to schedule a tour today.

15385 W Fillmore St
Goodyear, AZ 85338

P: 480-608-5300

OFFICE HOURS:

• Mon-Fri9am to 6pm
  • Sat-SunClosed

FAQs

• How is a Christopher Todd Communities rental home different than living in an apartment?

Christopher Todd Communities offers an innovative hybrid of single-story, single-family rental homes with fenced maintenance-free backyards. Experience the privacy of a traditional single-family home with the lifestyle, amenities, and professional management of a luxury apartment community.

• Do I really not share any walls with my neighbor?

Two-bedroom rental homes share no walls with neighbors. One-bedroom rental homes share a common wall with a fire separation barrier in between which helps mitigate noise. And you also don’t have anyone above or below you, for more privacy and less noise.

• What kind of home amenities are included in my rental home?

Every rental home has 10’-11’ ceilings, wood-inspired flooring, stainless steel appliance package, pet door, a fenced maintenance-free private backyard, plus our smart home technology package that keeps you connected whether home or away.

• What appliances are included?

Every Christopher Todd Communities rental home comes with high-quality appliances, including stainless steel refrigerator with built-in ice maker, stove, dishwasher, and microwave plus a full-size washer and dryer.

• How large is my backyard?

Backyard sizes vary, starting at eight feet deep with a privacy fence, maintenance-free turf, and plenty of space for a barbecue, table and chairs, and/or a lounge chair. Larger yards may be available, so please be sure to discuss with a member of our leasing team.

• Will my home be furnished?

Your new rental home does not come furnished; however, we can refer you to furniture rental companies who are happy to help!

• What technology is included with my smart rental home?

The technology starts at the front gate and continues throughout every home with keyless door entry, doorbell camera, home security system, and a smart thermostat that saves you up to 12% annually on your heating and cooling costs. The community offers fiber optic high-speed Internet with up to 1G (1000/1000 mbps) upload/download speeds and DirecTV. Enjoy the many benefits of voice technology integration by pairing your innovative Christopher Todd Communities technology with your smart phone, Amazon Alexa, and Google Home. Also included is 24/7 self-monitored home security and a smart security gate for even more peace of mind.

• Are pets allowed? How many pets can I have?

We love pets! That is why we include an 11×18” pet door and a private backyard with every rental home. We welcome dogs and cats of all sizes, with breed restrictions, and limits to the number of pets per household. We recommend you check with our leasing team for any other restrictions. Pet fees apply.

• What kind of events can I look forward to at my community?

One of the great things about living in one of our rental communities are the events that help neighbors get to know one another and cultivate friendships. SSocialize at events like poolside yoga, water aerobics, outdoor movies, and doggy yappy hours. We are always open to new ideas and welcome residents to be a part of the planning process.

• What community amenities can I look forward to?

Each luxury rental community features a resort-style heated pool and spa, covered poolside ramada and entertainment seating with TVs, music and fireplace, an Event Lawn, and a Serenity Park. Plus our community also includes a state-of-the-art Fitness Center and Yoga Studio.

• When can I move into Christopher Todd Communities At Estrella Commons?

It’s always best to have a conversation directly with a member of our leasing team to get the best, most-up-to-date information on move-in dates or check availability here.

• Is parking included?

Yes, your car will have a place to call home, just like you. Each rental home includes one covered spot, with additional uncovered spots available. Be sure to ask about our optional detached garages.

• What about handicap accessibility?

Our rental communities are all handicap accessible and we are happy to review your specific needs for any construction-related requests for your home. Please contact our leasing team for more details.

• What modifications can I do?

While we love for you to decorate and personalize your new rental home, we are not able to accommodate significant construction modifications other than noted above for accessibility purposes. Any other requests must be in writing.

• How do I pay my rent?

You may pay your rent through an online rent portal and it is due on the first of the month.

• How are utilities billed?

Residents are billed monthly for a pro-rated share for certain utility and facility usage fees. Other utilities are the tenant’s full responsibility and require accounts established directly with those providers. For more information contact our leasing team for specifics.

• What size rental homes do you build at Christopher Todd Communities?

We build beautiful single-story one and two-bedroom rental homes with private backyards and side yards for more storage opportunities, if needed. Please check out our floor plans.

• Can I purchase a home at Christopher Todd Communities as a resident?

No, our homes are only for rent.

• Does Christopher Todd Communities have short term rentals?

Please visit with our leasing team for community specifics.