This Is Maintenance-Free Living

Welcome To A New Way To Live®

From your gourmet kitchen and private backyard to your resort-style pool and spa just outside your front door, this is your perfect home base for enjoying adventures at home and throughout the Phoenix area.

Live Life Inspired

Community
Amenities

Your days at Christopher Todd Communities On Camelback can start poolside on the covered patio, meditating in the Yoga Studio, or soaking up some sun on the Event Lawn. This is living for more relaxation, laughter, and fun with the people and community you care about most. Life in Litchfield Park has never been better.

Gated
Community
Resort Style
Heated Pool & Spa
Event Lawn
24/7 On-Call
Maintenance
Community
Events
Roving
Patrol
Fitness Center and Yoga Studio
Amenity Wifi
Poolside Ramadas with Outdoor TVs

Home
Features

At Christopher Todd Communities On Camelback, home includes convenience, privacy, and maintenance-free living. This is life with a private backyard, smart home technology, designer touches, energy efficient appliances, and more. Your innovative smart home has more space and more features designed just for you.

Maintenance-Free,
Private Backyards
Stainless Steel Appliances
Granite
Countertops
Detached
Garages Available
High Ceilings Throughout
Walk-In Closets
Pet Door Included
Storage Cabinets
Bathtub In 2-Bed Homes

Live Smarter

Our one- and two-bedroom homes near Phoenix come with smart home technology built in, so you can control your home’s entry, and climate from anywhere. Your home comes with a smart thermostat, keyless door entry, a doorbell camera, and more—all accessible from an app on your tablet or phone.

A New Way To Live®

High-Speed
Internet
Keyless
Entry
Doorbell
Camera
Energy
Efficient
Smart
Thermostat
Self-Monitored
Security System
Door & Motion
Sensor with Alarm
Google & Amazon
Compatible
Mobile
Phone Controls

Horizontal Living

No Noisy Neighbors Above Or Below You

Pet Friendly

Our pet-friendly homes come with unmatched conveniences like pet doors right into your private backyard.

Dogs and cats are welcome to call our community home. Reach out to our team for more information on our pet policy and breed restrictions.

Amazing staff, amazing amenities, perfect location, nice neighbors, my house is amazing it tops any mid rise luxury apartment I have rented in the past.

Jasmine Miller Christopher Todd Communities On Camelback

I cannot say enough good things about this community. The home is GORGEOUS. The staff is amazing. The entire move in experience has been wonderful. If you are thinking of moving in, do it!!

Leah Hunt Christopher Todd Communities On Camelback

Great place to live very clean and staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Robert Strisko Christopher Todd Communities On Camelback

I am in transition and needed to rent..for about 6 mo. I haven’t rented in years and I am happy that I chose Christopher Todd Camelback, during the interim. The management has been helpful, knowledgeable and friendly and the units are amazing. I would recommend Christopher Todd to anyone looking for an upscale rental property.

Kathy Back Christopher Todd Communities On Camelback

This is a wonderful community for my retirement, I have a yard, no one above me, and amenities once COVID-19 is over. Maintenance is performed upon request. Everything new and clean. There are some rule breakers but management seems to be handling it Staff is receptive and friendly.

Nancene Cohen Christopher Todd Communities On Camelback

Keep In Touch

Call the number below or fill out the contact form to schedule a tour today.

12350 W Camelback Rd
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340

P: 602-833-7400

OFFICE HOURS:

• Mon-Fri9am to 6pm
  • Sat-SunClosed